Registration:Please follow the link to register HERE.
Conference attendance is FREE.
The proceedings of 4th International Scientific Conference «Advanced Polymer Materials and Technologies» will be cited with ISBN and DOI reference number.
Full papers presented at the conference will be submitted to Bulletin of КNUТD (The Scientific Journal «Bulletin of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design»). This is a peer-reviewed journal and indexed/abstracted in the scientific databases.
All full papers will be reviewed in a standard peer-review process of journals and final acceptance for publication in the journal will be subjected to satisfactory revision according to the review comments.
Preparing your paper
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread.
Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- All margins are 2 cm.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- Abstract (up to 200 characters).
- The paper has following structure: Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The text is 1.5-spaced.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.