The proceedings of 3rd International Scientific Conference «Advanced Polymer Materials and Technologies» will be cited with ISBN and DOI reference number.
Full papers presented at the conference will be submitted to Bulletin of КNUТD (The Scientific Journal «Bulletin of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design»). This is a peer-reviewed journal and indexed/abstracted in the scientific databases.
The organizing committee is very pleased to announce that Voprosy Khimii i Khimicheskoi Tekhnologii (Issues of Chemistry and Chemical Technology) is published bimonthly by the Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology, has agreed to publish chosen fullpapers (based on submitted abstracts) presented in the conference after peer-reviewing. Authors will be informed about the acceptance.
The Journal is included in Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory and indexed by Scopus (SNIP 2018 — 0.212), Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), CrossRef, Google Scholar, J-Gate, and Open Academic Journals Index.
All full papers will be reviewed in a standard peer-review process of journals and final acceptance for publication in the journal will be subjected to satisfactory revision according to the review comments.
Where to send your paper
Preparing your paper:
Templates and guidelines
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
Guidelines for preparing reference lists
- Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word templates for submission:
Microsoft Word templates
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread.
Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
What you need to provide
- The Microsoft Word file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure
that you follow the author guidelines, but as a minimum:
. As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- All margins are 2 cm.
- UDC in the top left corner.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- Abstract (up to 200 characters).
- The paper has following structure: Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The text is 1.5-spaced, not double spaced.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.